Focuses on educating clients on how to make “The Golden Cup”, which is the ultimate coffee drinking experience regardless of the apparatus used in the brewing process. Broadly speaking the following is covered in the course of the experience:
- The geography and climate in the supreme growing areas of the world
- The harvesting and processing of these superlative beans to their arrival at the roaster.
- Broad strokes about the roasting process, and the importance of freshness and storage.
- The importance of fresh grinding and the matching of grind level to apparatus used.
- Guidelines on brewing using simple, inexpensive methods which achieve the Golden Cup.
- Throughout the talk clients will be given blind tasters of coffee from different parts Africa, and at the end of the talk they are invited to give their feedback and preferences.
- At every given possibility, “show and tell” is demonstrated of examples of coffee trees, green beans, growing areas, grind styles and so on.
- At the end of the presentation clients get to choose a 250g pouch of coffee to take home.
- The talk, including the coffee pouch, is R300.00 incl VAT per head.
- Please note that there is a minimum requirement of 4 people per talk.
- Bookings need to be made in advance as space is limited.
- Once a booking is made we require payment upfront, and 48 hour’s notice if you need to cancel / postpone your booking time.
- On Saturdays from 11am until 12pm, Green Bean Coffee offers clients the opportunity to find out more about the Joy of Coffee.
- Email : email@example.com